Permanent position: Client has an immediate need for a Production Manager to join their team in Atlanta, GA! The ideal candidate should possess a BS Degree and have at least 3 years of experience in a lead or supervisor role managing production processes. Please apply today!Responsibilities for the Production Manager
Requirements for the Production Manager
- Responsible for work flow management and for providing leadership and direction to production leads, operators, and maintenance mechanics.
- Assist in the establishment and enforcement of appropriate performance standards specific to each operation and department wide.
- Accountable for meeting productivity, yield, and other manufacturing standards on a shift by shift basis and working together with the other supervisors to meet daily & weekly standards.
- Required to manage daily modifications to job schedule, reacting to production delays and priority changes without sacrificing established manufacturing standards.
- Identify, evaluate, and initiate preventative and corrective actions on any factors that impact the manufacturing process, including: quality issues, scheduling and production issues.
- BS Degree or equivilent combination of education and experience.
- 3 to 5 years of practical experience in lead or supervisory role managing production processes.
- 1 to 3 years of Lean Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Six Sigma problem solving skills and proven decision making ability.
- Willingness to develop new methods and/or processes.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.