Permanent position: Leading manufacturer is looking to hire a Production Supervisor. This position will be located in the Lawrence / Haverhill, MA area. The role requires supervision experience and 5S / lean manufacturing methodologies. This is a high growth opportunity with a first class organization that offers a great work/life balance of only 40-45 hours/week! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US. Responsibilities for the Production Supervisor
Requirements for the Production Supervisor
- Implement and maintain a 5S environment.
- Supervise daily activities and personnel engaged in manufacturing of products
- Schedule, maintain and approve production employee's work hours in payroll system
- Provides the day-to-day operational leadership in the development/execution of production orders
- Associates Degree or related experience
- Experience in 5S methodology
- 3 or more years supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Very competitive base salary with additional bonus
- Excellent 401k match and benefits
- Direct Hire
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.