Permanent position: Immediate opening for a Supplier Quality Engineer with experience in Electronics Manufacturing, working for an automotive manufacturing company near Paris, IL. Full paid relocation available for qualified candidates.Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Responsible for assessing supplier responses and closing of concerns. This person will drive corrective actions including root cause analysis while also working with the Customer Quality team to ensure that major customer complaints are resolved.
- Work with suppliers to assess effectiveness of their responses; root cause analysis to drive supplier corrective actions.
- Work closely with the Customer Quality team to ensure that major complaints are resolved on time.
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in an Engineering discipline, is required.
- 5+ years experience with electronic manufacturing, ideally in automotive
- Knowledge of Active Electronics, Diodes, Transistors, Integrated Circuits, Microprocessors, and more is highly preferable but all electronic manufacturing experience will be considered.
- Full benefits package
- Full paid relocation package available for qualified candidates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.