Permanent position: Client has an immediate need for an Electrical Engineer to join their team in St. Petersburg, FL! The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering and at least 2 years of related experience. If you are local to the Tampa/St. Petersburg area, please apply today!Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Designs sub-systems such as primary power distribution, electrical/electronic controls, and robotic control systems.
- Plans, designs, and documents electrical and electromechanical sub-systems.
- Coordinates fabrication and testing activities to ensure products and systems conform to engineering design specifications.
- Researches and analyzes data such as design proposal, specifications, and documentation to determine feasibility of design or application.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of related experience.
- Must have knowledge of basic circuitry, ability to read schematics, and a strong understanding of Electro-Mechanical overlap.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.