Contract position: Facilities Electrical Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the South Windsor, CT area. The Facilities Electrical Engineer will be responsible for electrical planning, designing, reconfiguration of facilities projects along with providing guidance on troubleshooting and electrical code interpretation of electrical design implementations. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Facilities Engineer
Requirements for the Facilities Engineer
- Responsible for the planning, design, reconfiguration of equipment, buildings, structures and other facilities projects, including periodically managing projects with significant scope and complexity.
- Provide day-to-day guidance to staff electricians on troubleshooting, electrical code interpretation and implementation of safe electrical design implementations.
- Review current ARC Flash requirements (AC/DC), recommend corrections and support implementation of changes to current applications.
- Provide training of applicable electrical codes (NFPA, NEC, ARC Flash, etc.) asrequested and agreed upon by Facility Management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 6 years experience in facilities electrical infrastructure design.
- Experience with test rig electrical design and troubleshooting in a manufacturing setting is required.
- Connecticut licensed electrician with hands-on industrial electrical infrastructure design is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of IBC, NEC, and NFPA regulations and OSHA Code.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.