Permanent position: Civil Engineer needed for a amazing opportunity in the Brandon, VT area. The Civil Engineer is involved in planning, design and construction services for municipal infrastructure projects. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Civil Engineer
Requirements for the Civil Engineer
- Management and technical development of projects, as well as business development duties.
- Provide conceptual, preliminary and final design engineering for a variety of projects. Investigation, research, calculations, evaluation of alternatives, development of design details, plan development, cost estimation.
- Advance design of projects assigned to you with the support of junior engineers and techs.
- Public Works engineering projects need mostly AutoCAD Civil 3D and other technical software programs for the preparation of project plans and designs.
- BS in Engineering discipline. Civil preferred.
- 6+ years experience in Civil/Environmental/Public Works construction projects
- PE License required
- Competitive benefits package available! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.