Industry-leading client has an immediate need for a Field Engineer located in Atlanta, GA! The ideal candidates will have 5+ years of experience with electrical testing and also have a NETA 2 or 3 certification. If you are local to Atlanta and looking for a new opportunity, please apply today!Responsibilities for the Electrical Technician
Requirements for the Electrical Technician
- Inspect electrical equipment and machinery, diagnose faulty operation, and determine proper corrective action.
- Perform reliability testing, preventative maintenance, system inspection/evaluation, troubleshooting, repairs and engineering services on power distribution systems & equipment.
- Document and report results in such a manner as to ensure optimal system reliability.
- Participate in technical meetings and/or meetings with the customer regarding projects.
- NETA 2 or 3 Certification is required.
- Must have at least five (5) years of electrical testing and maintenance experience.
- Ability to use megohmmeter, voltmeter, ammeter, ground locating and other electrical test equipment.
- Experience with Data Centers is preferred.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, ex: Word, Excel, etc.
<Benefits for the Electrical Technician
- Health, Dental, Vision, and 401k available.
- Overtime opportunity.
- Per Diem available for traveling assignments.
- Company truck.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.