A Document Control Specialist is needed for a leader in electronics, healthcare, and lighting in the Colorado Springs, CO area. This position will manage multiple task assignments, data review and analysis, data clean-up activities, and the successful transfer of volumes of data into a new Windchill PLM software system. No per diem available. No travel required. 1st shift position. Can work remotely 1-2 days a week. Responsibilities for the Documentation Control Specialist
Requirements for the Documentation Control Specialist
- Organize, review, and transfer large amounts data from Agile Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system to Windchill (PLM) system to ensure data integrity.
- Process and release multiple ECR's, ECOs, & MCO's as it relates to applicable integration activities to support PLM system changes.
- Ensure the accuracy and review of change orders including but not limited to: documentation, revisions, and required approvers.
- Bachelor's degree or high school diploma with at least 2 years of experience working in a regulated industry or similar manufacturing and engineering environments preferred.
- Solid understanding of Agile Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems and/or Windchill system.
<Benefits for the Documentation Control Specialist
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.