Permanent position: Industry-leading client has an immediate need for a Project Manager located in Charleston, SC! The ideal candidates will have 7+ years of experience with electrical testing and also have a minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience. If you are local to Charleston and looking for a new opportunity, please apply today!Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Ensure that electrical projects are competed timely in accordance with established quality standards and procedures.
- Coordinates closely with related departments to maintain schedules and effect necessary revisions are required.
- Ensure contractors receive site orientation and training and that all state/local code requirements and building permits, inspection and project close-out processes are followed.
- Exhibit project leadership, and effective decision making throughout each project and consistently deliver projects that meet all stakeholder requirements and are fully commissioned, qualified and ready for start-up/occupancy.
- Ensure compliance to all NEC, OSHA, State Department and Labor Department polices, codes and guidelines.
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of project management and supervisory experience is required.
- Must have a minimum 7 years of experience with electrical projects.
- Strong understanding of Government contracts, NEC Code, OSHA Code, Statements of Work, required.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) experience, required.
- Monthly vehicle allowance.
- Health, Dental, Vision, and 401k available.
- Overtime opportunity.
- Per Diem available for traveling assignments.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.