Permanent position: A Manufacturing Engineer is needed for a large manufacturing company in South Metro Atlanta, GA. This is the perfect opportunity for someone with 5-10 years in a manufacturing environment who wants to find a stable and growing company that has been a part of the beautiful Fayette County, GA community for many years. The ideal candidate will have experience with capital management, new equipment design/installation, and assembly and fabrication. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Develops and improves manufacturing methods and procedures with fabrication, assembly, tooling and production equipment.
- Ability to use statistical methods to analyze, determine root cause and make changes.
- Works with multi-functional teams including engineering, production floor and quality to develop manufacturing methods for process improvement and new products.
- Ability to prepare documentation
- 5-10 yrs professional experience in a manufacturing environment
- Bachelor's degree Mechanical Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer
- Capital project management experience
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Tool & Die experience a plus
- New equipment design/install experience
- Assembly and fabrication exposure
- Ability to multi-task project activities
- Engineering leadership position is a plus
- Medical, Dental, Life & AD&D, Short-term/Long-term Disability
- Bonus program
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.