Permanent position: Environmental Science and Engineering Consulting Firm is seeking a full time Junior Level Engineer in their Columbia-Maryland office.Responsibilities for the Environmental Engineer
Requirements for the Environmental Engineer
- Working on sediment remediation, dredging, coastal projects or industrial projects.
- Work on regional public and private sector projects that require travel up to 25%.
- BS degree in Environmental Engineering or a degree with focus on water resources, restoration, geotechnical, or earth science.
- Hands on field investigation and or construction experience is a plus.
- Familiar with water resources, restoration, cost estimation, dredging.
- Annual company based bonus.
- Relocation assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.