Contract position: We are searching for a Technical Support Specialist in Peachtree City, GA to work for a lighting manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last six months and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Technical Support
Requirements for the Technical Support
- Provide general lighting product technical support internally and externally via phone and email support queues.
- Provide customers with replacement part information and answer compatibility information
- Interpret customer problems, research the solution and provide accurate resolution information
- Maintain KPI metrics for phone, email and web bot metrics
- Communicate with sales team, distributors and end users accurately and professionally.
- 3+ years of technical support experience
- It requires a tech savvy individual that can identify replacement parts out of a bill of material and make recommendations to the customer
- Ideally, the individual needs to be mechanically inclined and should have an understanding electrical end devices( i.e. light fixtures and components that make them function).
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.