Permanent position: Fortune 500 Manufacturer is seeking a permanent Production Manager. This position is located near Albany, New York. The Production Manager must obtain a BS Degree in Engineering and have at least 3+ years of operational leadership experience in an industrial manufacturing environment. The salary for the Manufacturing Engineer is commensurate with experience ranging from $90K to $110K, plus an opportunity for a bonus. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Production Manager
Requirements for the Production Manager
- Coordinate all manufacturing activity pertaining to product oversight to deliver results in safety, KPI's, quality, service, and cost reductions
- Develop annual budgets and improvement plans for product line - Conduct cost reviews and budgetary commitments
- Drive operational excellence using lean/six sigma principles - Promote technical and innovative leadership in product and processes
- BS Degree in Engineering or other Technical Field
- At least 3+ years of operational leadership experience working in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Must be comfortable working in a union facility
- Strong background with process improvements, lean manufacturing, and six sigma principles
- Full-Time, Permanent position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $90K to $110K, plus opportunity for a bonus
- PTO, Medical Benefits, Vision, Life Insurance, etc.
- Relocation assistance is provided
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.