Contract position: A QA Engineer for a manufacturing company considered one of the world's leading innovators in materials science is needed in the Wallingford, CT area. This position will provide QE support for Engineering changes by reviewing Change Requests for compliance, completeness and accuracy. No per diem is available. No travel will be required. 1st shift.Responsibilities for the Quality Assurance Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Assurance Engineer
- Develop inspection criteria for components and finished devices. Investigate incoming inspection issues. Assist in the review and investigation of line failures.
- Support the sustaining activities. Provide product data analysis for CAPA investigation. Investigate and resolve CAPA issues as needed.
- Plans and manages assignments of significant technical scope. Perform technical and non-technical product failure evaluations documenting and effectively communicating root cause findings.
- Bachelor's degree with at least 5 years of professional experience.
- Excellent technical writing, communication, and organization skills and working within FDA or similarly regulated environment, required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.