Permanent position: Systems Engineer needed at cutting edge technology company located in South Florida. Top notch technology and company culture. Relocation assistance for qualified candidates. Excellent benefits package. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Systems Engineer
Requirements for the Systems Engineer
- Analyze existing pipeline of product functions and conduct experiments via prototyping to help help improve and design the best sensing systems for products
- Provides the underpinnings for core product features, and greatly impacts our product design and performance.
- Prototype algorithms & systems to help with novel sensor choices and configurations.
- Add code to embedded code stack to calculate (debug) metrics to characterize the system performance
- Derive overall design and engineering requirements for product from prototype systems.
- Mature prototype algorithms & systems to product worthy features.
- Participate in strategic discussions around sensor architecture & calibration, and prototype algorithms and systems.
- B.S degree (CS, EE, Physics, ME). M.S. or Ph.D is a plus.
- 0-20 years of relevant experience in prototyping and analysis of electronics products
- Strong experience with integrating software and hardware systems including optics
- Experience of building product quality software
- Proven fluency in C/C++ and embedded programming
- Capable during the entire development cycle: problem definition, research stages, algorithm design, implementation, and productization.
- Experience with control systems a plus.
- Top notch progressive company culture
- Annual bonus program with great payout track record
- Company equity
- Company paid medical insurance
- Relocation package
- Unlimited PTO program
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.