Permanent position: Client has an immediate need for an Electronic Engineer to join their team in Mt. Airy, NC! We are looking for someone with 5 years of experience working with controls and electronic components and you must hold a BS Degree in Electronics Engineering or related. Relocation assisatnce is available for the right candidate. Please apply today!Responsibilities for the Electronic Engineer
Requirements for the Electronic Engineer
- Assist Technicians with servicing and repairing controls.
- Work on custom test racks and programs to run and functionally test various brands of PLC's.
- Determine how to best toggle all possible inputs and outputs without damaging other circuitry to best functionally test the units.
- Responsible for the overall completion of company projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronic Engineering or related is required.
- 5 years of related experience is required.
- Multiple years of experience with chips, components, and microprocessors is required.
- Knowledge of various Industrial Controls and PLC's.
- Flexible schedule.
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k with match.
- Company performance bonus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.