Contract position: A Quality Manager is needed for a global healthcare leader that discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patient's needs in the Meriden, CT area. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Quality Manager
Requirements for the Quality Manager
- Lead CAPA (Corrective and Preventive Action) activities for multiple projects concurrently.
- This role is responsible for managing vendor/supplier management quality systems and auditing.
- Bachelors degree in engineering or technical discipline required. Master degree preferred.
- Background in life science required.
- Experience in pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical industry or related industry/cGMP environment required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.