Permanent position: Mechanical Design Engineer needed at a leading machine design company located in St. Louis, MO. Relocation assistance for qualified candidates. This is an opportunity to join a company with excellent benefits and top notch company culture. APPLY NOWResponsibilities for the Mechanical Design Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Design Engineer
- Development of innovative, industry-leading machines for use in the automotive service industry.
- Take machine design projects from conception through production release.
- Creative and innovative new product development.
- Full system machine design. Designing mechanical components and systems through the process of investigation, specification development, design, analysis and testing.
- Selection of part configurations, materials and manufacturing processes, to achieve reliable function at low cost.
- Validate machine design through analysis and testing as well as designing test fixtures and special instrumentation where necessary.
- BSME required
- 5+ years machine design experience
- Vibration theory and analysis
- Must be able to perform machine design and development products from start to finish
- Relocation assistance
- Great company culture and work life balance
- Annual profit sharing
- Generous PTO program
- Industry leading medical, dental benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.