Contract position: We are searching for a Process Technician/Engineer southwest of Baltimore, MD to work at a leading coating/film company. This is a temp to hire opportunity. Responsibilities for the Process Technician
Requirements for the Process Technician
- Maintaining manufacturing process equipment and ensuring such machinery operates in a clean organized environment.
- Assist to plan, analyze and control the quality of manufacturing processes.
- Schedule regular light maintenance, cleaning, and repairs of all equipment.
- Perform some administrative tasks, such as documenting all machine maintenance, making equipment orders, and improving or developing safety guidelines for equipment use.
- Continuously monitor all operations and processes to ensure efficient and effective execution of manufacturing
- 3+ year of technical experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with liquid coating, film or printing is strongly preferred
- Process Improvement/Continuous improvement experience, especially Lean Manufacturing
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.