Contract position: We are looking for a Design Engineer in Aurora, CO to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last a year. Responsibilities for the Design Engineer
Requirements for the Design Engineer
- Create AutoCad Submittal Drawings for customer orders.
- Design and create AutoCad and Solidworks drawings for simple parts to assist with custom orders and New Product Development
- Check Bills of Material (BOM) and Material Masters (MM) created by engineering team for accuracy before reaching the plant floor.
- 3D and 2D part detailing, obtaining material from inventory, prototype procurement for luminaires from preliminary concept through implementation into manufacturing for LED products.
- Perform other related activities and special projects as assigned.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in a technical field.
- 1+ year of experience designing for a manufacturing environment
- Experience with SolidWorks modeling software.
- Experience with 2D AutoCAD software
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.