Contract position: We are searching for a Test Technician in Torrance, CA to work for a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Electronics Technician
Requirements for the Electronics Technician
- Perform troubleshooting of all products to solve mechanical, electrical, and identify possible design related problems.
- Perform electrical test to verify design adequacy with product engineer.
- Will also perform other electrical tests and special testing of all products and build sophisticated test fixtures as needed.
- Document all variances for change required on power supplies. Recommend changes to improve product performance and reliability
- 4+ years of experience with electronics testing of power supplies
- Associate degree or relevant formal education or course work in electronics or related field
- Ability to read, understand and follow product specifications, schematics , assembly drawings.
- All applicants must be U.S. Persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. Person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.