Permanent position: Our client in Los Angeles, CA is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager with 6+ years of experience in a quality assurance or quality control role within a cGMP environment to start right away! come join a fast growing company! Responsibilities for the Quality Assurance Manager
Requirements for the Quality Assurance Manager
- Responsible for supporting the process of incoming material inspections, overseeing on-the-floor QA activities which include line releases and inspections.
- Investigations, CAPAs and change controls. The QA manager will ensure that the operations are at a state of inspection readiness and that applicable SOPs are adhered to and cGMP is practiced.
- Objectives are to ensure inspection ready status, manage and/or complete day to day Quality functions and to assist, train, and develop staff to identify and address issues related to FDAcompliance, and be able to adjust quickly to changes as needed.
- Responsible for assuring the quality of products manufactured at the facility.
- Bachelor's degree in a science related field; 6+ years of experience in a quality assurance or quality control role within a cGMP environment; or equivalent combination of experience, training and/or education preferably in OTC or Pharmaceuticals.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.