Contract position: Client involved oil & gas pipeline transmission & distribution projects is looking for a Mechanical Designer for a long term contract assignment in Centennial, CO. You need 5-20+ years of mechanical drafting & design experience with specific experience creating designs for mechanical piping and pipeline facilities for meter stations, gate stations, and launcher/receiver sites. You need to be local or within a commutable distance to Centennial, COResponsibilities for the Designer
Requirements for the Designer
- Your main responsibility will be to create mechanical piping designs for meter stations, gate stations, and launcher/receiver sites
- Use AutoCAD Plant 3D and CADWorx to create mechanical & piping designs for these pipeline facilities
- Produce complete PFDs and P&IDs from verbal or written description from the Design Engineer
- Plan and develop drawings for production work including problem analysis, design layout and calculations on non-routine assignments of substantial variety and complexity
- Execute changes to designs or sketches and redlines or mark-ups on ongoing projects
- Interpret and incorporate design codes and specifications related to design requirements
- 5-20+ years of mechanical drafting & design experience with several years of experience creating design drawings for pipeline mechanical piping and pipeline facilities
- The ideal candidate will be proficient in using AutoCAD Plant 3D software
- If you do not have experience with AutoCAD Plant 3D software, then you need specific experience with spec writing for CADWorx software
- You need experience producing PFD's and P&ID's for these pipeline station or related projects
- Our client prefers candidates that have an AS or BS Degree in drafting technology or a CAD certification or equivalent experience
- PTO program
- Health Insurance available, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.