Contract position: A Supply Management Specialist is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the East Moline, IL area. This position will implement division sourcing strategies and integrates suppliers in supporting the Enterprise Order Fulfillment Process (EOFP). No per diem available. No travel required. Responsibilities for the Specialist
Requirements for the Specialist
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with assigned suppliers to monitor and improve supplier performance. Measure the performance of the supplier and define corrective actions.
- Support The Engineering Change Management (ECM) process so design changes and product improvements are implemented in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Drive continuous improvement in terms of performance and lowest total cost with the supply base utilizing Achieving Excellence process/criteria and other appropriate supply management tools.
- Bachelor's degree in either Supply Management, Business/Management, Accounting/Finance, or Engineering. At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in supplier integration, strategic supply management, supplier development, or factory supply management. Experience in SAP is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.