Contract position: Planner needed for a contract to hire role in Sugar land TX. THis position will support a large oil & gas consulting firm. Responsibilities for the Planner
Requirements for the Planner
- The Planner will need to implement, monitor, measure and report production schedules to assure that matched sets of materials and capacities are available to meet the needs of customers and that production schedules are met
- Responsibilities include data including the creation of work orders, identification and management of priorities, capacity constraints, production monitoring, etc.
- Implements an effective and appropriate capacity management and production monitoring system
- Maintains all MRP planning and scheduling parameters for all 'make' items
- Interfaces with production teams and procurement specialists to prioritize the most critical items
- Prepares and communicates shortage and backlog reports, and provides visibility of other potential interruptions to the Planning Manager
- Reports all scheduling, capacity, and production tracking data, statistics and metrics as defined by the Master Schedule policy
- Education Requirements: - Business Administration, Engineering, Finance or related field Bachelor Degree
- Minimum preferred two years experience in a Planning, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, or Finance role
- Must have SAP experience
- Good Manufacturing processes knowledge
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.