Permanent position: Our client, a well-known national engineering firm, is seeking qualified candidates for an open Sr. Electrical Engineer to lead the electrical department in their Tampa, FL, office. 10+ years experience in engineering & design of building electrical systems and an active PE License is required. Previous engineering management experience, or leading a department/engineering team is highly desired. Salary range is $120k/yr.-$145k/yr. depending on experience. Relocation assistance is available for well-qualified candidates.Responsibilities for the Electrical Design Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Design Engineer
- Provide necessary technical leadership, mentoring and guidance to the operating unit staff in the Electrical discipline to assure total quality of all engineering efforts, appropriate fee development and timely billing and collection of project fees.
- Management of all the Electrical staff, ensuring quality performance of their tasks.
- Overall management of assigned projects, providing quality assurance and satisfactory performance of the team in meeting the client's expectations, producing a profit on the project, and collecting the receivables in a timely manner.
- Successful marketing and business development of the company to clients to secure projects for the firm thus helping to ensure the continued viability and growth of the division and firm.
- 10+ years experience in the engineering & design of electrical building systems.
- Active PE License is highly desired.
- Commercial project design and project management experience.
- Electrical Engineering expertise with knowledge of Mechanical and Plumbing fields
- BSEE or recognized equivalent.
- Prior experience in a leadership position.
- Relocation and sign on bonuses.
- Competitive salary and paid time off.
- Profit sharing and bonuses.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA and HSA.
- 401K with company match.
- Flexible schedules and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.