Permanent position: Permanent position: Industry Leading manufacturer is looking to hire a Maintenance Engineering Manager. This position will be in the Chico, CA area. The role is critical in achieving maximum financial benefit from the plants capital, maintenance expenditures, production equipment and fixed assets in accordance with the operations goals and objectives.This role comes with an excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience ranging from a base salary of $100-130k/yr base. Excellent relocation package for those willing to relocate to the area. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US.Responsibilities for the Maintenance Manager
Requirements for the Maintenance Manager
- Take a TPM approach to all key equipment using OEE as measure of success
- Lead and support projects using Lean principles and tools
- Oversees Preventative/Predictive Maintenance compliance and effectiveness programs that reduce machine down time/increase machine up time
- Ensures 5S compliance, creates and manages overhaul schedules for sustained performance
- Provides the day-to-day operational leadership in the development/execution of projects utilizing maintenance and manufacturing engineering resources
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 5+ years experience in Maintenance Engineering Management
- Previous experience with Automated Control systems (PLC and PC)
- Proven skills and track record in Preventive/Predictive Maintenance, TPM, Reliability based Asset Management
- Six Sigma Principles / Training / Certification
- Direct Hire
- Excellent compensation plan, base salary commensurate with experience ranging from $100k to $130k/yr base, excellent benefits, and paid vacation
- Relocation assistance is available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.