Permanent position: Permanent position: Industry Leading manufacturer is looking to hire a Maintenance Engineering Manager with heavy past experience emphasizing reliability. This position will be in the Hucthinson, KS area. The role will identify the pro-active maintenance requirements for assets to increase plant productivity, maximize reliability performance in a sustainable way and to capture all opportunities to improve processes while reducing total cost. This role comes with an excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience ranging from a base salary of $100-130k/yr base. Excellent relocation package for those willing to relocate to the area. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US.Responsibilities for the Maintenance Manager
Requirements for the Maintenance Manager
- Implement an Equipment Reliability Strategy (ERS) program to ensure appropriate deployment, evaluate proactive work results, follow up with appropriate action to restore asset integrity and carry out investigations into failures to eliminate their root causes.
- Ensure the maintenance, repair and update of the facility, production systems and equipment
- Direct and support execution of capital projects
- Optimize plant uptime.
- Coordinate preventative maintenance efforts on site
- Train operations personnel on Statistical Process Control (SPC) using control charts and actions when processes are out of control
- Advise plant staff on modifications to systems, procedures and equipment that will improve process control, product characteristics and overall process efficiency without sacrificing product quality
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 8 years of experience in a production environment
- 5 years managing or supervising employees
- Experience on the reliability side of engineering
- Direct Hire
- Excellent compensation plan, base salary commensurate with experience ranging from $100k to $130k/yr base, excellent benefits, and paid vacation
- Relocation assistance is available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.