Permanent position: Industry Leading manufacturer is looking to hire a Electrical Maintenance Engineering Manager. This position will be in the Philadelphia, PA area. The role has responsibility for managing facility maintenance and electrical engineering projects including design, engineering, estimating, scheduling, obtaining contractor quotes. This role comes with an excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience ranging from a base salary of $100-130k/yr base. Excellent relocation package for those willing to relocate to the area. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US.Responsibilities for the Maintenance Manager
Requirements for the Maintenance Manager
- Responsible for development of project scope, engineering specifications and cost estimates for all projects as assigned.
- Manage contractors during the construction and installation of plant projects
- Work with Process Engineers to solve process / equipment issues.
- Manage Maintenance personnel and provide coverage for Maintenance Supervisor.
- Oversees Preventative/Predictive Maintenance compliance and effectiveness programs that reduce machine down time/increase machine up time
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- Proven success managing projects of up to $1 million+.
- Proficiency with Allen-Bradley PLC and HMI applications (including programming).
- Experience with medium voltage electrical distribution and equipment
- Continuous Improvement or lean manufacturing
- Direct Hire
- Excellent compensation plan, base salary commensurate with experience ranging from $100k to $130k/yr base, excellent benefits, and paid vacation
- Relocation assistance is available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.