Contract position: Configuration Management Analyst needed for a full-time opportunity in the South Windsor, CT area. The Configuration Management Analyst will be responsible for producing engineering change releases and product configurations. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Documentation Control Specialist
Requirements for the Documentation Control Specialist
- Producing engineering change releases and product configurations.
- Releasing drawings and documents and managing engineering changes to product.
- Utilizing both a document management database (Windchill) and managing bill of materials (BOM) in the Enterprise database.
- Bachelor's degree in applicable field.
- 1+ years managing change processes utilizing Windchill.
- Experience with configuration and drawing release processes.
- Knowledge of JD Edwards Enterprise One, or a similar ERP system.
- Competitive benefit package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.