Contract position: We are looking for a Test Engineer to perform engineering test, validation, failure analysis and rework of new or returned products. This is a contract position that is expected to last six months but could be longer. Responsibilities for the Test Engineer
Requirements for the Test Engineer
- Performs engineering test, validation, failure analysis and rework of new or returned products.
- Work includes the evaluation of electronic products, components, materials or circuitry for use in electrical systems, equipment and devices.
- Analyzes equipment to collect operating data, and conduct experimental or production tests.
- Perform engineering analysis to identify root cause of failure.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years of experience as a Test Engineer
- ITAR Facility
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.