Permanent position: Our client in San Diego, a growing medical device company is searching for a Sr. Supplier Quality Assurance Manager.Responsibilities for the Supplier Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Supplier Quality Engineer
- Maintain the supplier quality management system according to written policies and procedures. Will provide key input on compliance and continuous improvement of business processes.
- Provide quality guidance to other departments
- Perform Supplier qualification audits, monitor supplier performance, provide information for supplier program metrics and periodic reports and assist in management of the supplier corrective action system.
- Ability to frequently travel, domestically and internationally.
- Maintain supplier audit schedule and ensures compliance with this schedule
- Top 5 responsibilities are Material Qualification and Process Validation at suppliers, Process change management of supplier-initiated projects,Change order management, Nonconforming material management of supplied materials, Project management to help improve Supplier Quality group efficiencies
- Bachelors Degree in a scientific or related discipline
- 3 years of work experience in the medical device manufacturing industry as a Quality Engineer, preferably with supplier quality experience
- Strong Statistics experience, need to help others and mentor in this area
- Strong benefits package including RSU's! Growing company with a lot of potential!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.