Contract position: Our client is looking for a Project Manager to service projects in the Jackson, MI area. Responsible for the planning, execution, and delivery of large projects for both low and high-voltage distribution, gas transmission and gas distribution with a particular emphasis on those investments involving large customers, reliability improvements and infrastructure modernization. Strong candidates will have a background in EPC or Construction projects. Long term potential! Per diem available for qualified candidates. Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Plan and manage medium-to-large sized projects of moderate-to high complexity
- Ensure project results contribute positive business value
- Meet agreed upon scope, cost, schedule and quality objectives
- Develop and maintain project plans that provide timely deliverables in order to achieve project objectives
- Identify initial risks, issues and constraints impacting project execution
- BS in Engineering preferred
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- 8 or more years of strong Project Management experience in either construction, utility, or EPC.
- Underground utility experience is preferred
- Experience leading complex projects.
- Electric or gas transmission or distribution infrastructure PM experience
- Per Diem available to highly qualified candidates.
- Contractor benefits available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.