Permanent position: Immediate Direct Hire 1st or 2nd shift opportunity for a Maintenance Technician with a manufacturer of steel and aluminum products. This position will include maintenance of hydraulic presses, proven preventative maintenance skills, mechanical repairs and will also work with hydraulics', pneumatics', and other mechanical machinery. Any electrical experience is a plus but not required.Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
- Repair and maintain mechanical and hydraulic components
- Repair and maintain production machines and equipment (for example, metal fabricating machine tools and material handling systems)
- 3+ years of experience working with mechanical power and hydraulic presses (ideally for aluminum and steel, welding machines and finishing lines).
- Competitive salary
- Medical and dental benefits
- Educational reimbursement
- Paid holidays + PTO
- 401K Plan
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.