Permanent position: Process Engineer needed at rapidly growing oil and gas company in Gibbstown, NJ. 3-10 years of experience in the oil and gas field, with refinery experience (LPG/LNG) being a plus. This is a chance to join a promising up-and-coming financially healthy organization. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Develop capital project design and engineering scopes of work
- Develop layouts, and performing required calculations and system sizing
- Provide support during detailed design
- Demonstrate full familiarity with applicable design codes and regulations related to the oil and gas industries
- Employ engineering skills on rotary and stationary equipment like pumps, compressors, pressure vessels, towers, above-ground storage tanks, tank farm, shell & tube heat exchangers, process piping, underground pipelines, flares, oil/gas well-tie-ins and gathering systems, gas sweetening units and package equipment.
- Prepare AFE cost estimates, design specification scopes of work, scheduling and estimations, and project progress reporting.
- Coordinate workflow within the engineering team, execute specified engineering scope, review drawing content, reinforced and promoted quality and safety standards, serve as interface with client and vendor engineering staff for construction projects.
- Ensure successful completion of engineering deliverables and monitoring of project performance for tasks, schedules and costs.
- Prepare technical specifications, material selection, preparing data sheets, sizing, selection and performance evaluation of oil and gas industry equipments.
- Prepare RFQ / RFP for various equipment and receive and evaluate bids for procurement process.
- Perform engineering calculations as and where required to verify applicable code requirements.
- Review for compliance and approve vendor design using customized calculation sheets for different design codes.
- Develop isometrics and BOM, prepare piping registration packages and data books.
- B.S. in Mechanical, Chemical, Material Science, or Civil Engineering.
- 3+ years Facilities Engineering Experience in Upstream, Midstream, or Downstream operations in the oil and gas industry.
- 3-10 years of experience in the oil and gas field, with refinery experience (LPG/LNG) being a plus.
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Annual bonus, PTO, 401k etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.