Permanent position: Quality Engineer needed for a rapidly growing company located in Buffalo Grove, IL. In this role you will be responsible for quality activities related to the automation of assembly of company products. You will ensure quality requirements are included in the design, development and implementation of automation processes. This is an opportunity to join a growing team in a great culture!Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Develops and initiates standards/methods for inspection, testing and evaluation.
- Directs team members engaged in measuring, testing product and tabulating data concerning materials, product or process quality and reliability.
- Supports Product Engineers and Quality Program Managers with customer interfaces as necessary on quality related issues.
- Assists with development and implementation of quality audits.
- Apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory and factor analysis
- BS Degree Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with creating PFMEA, control plans, AQL Sampling plans.
- Experience with Minitab data analysis, GR&R
- Writing validation protocols and validation summary reports
- Experience with customer complaint handling process, perform root cause analysis based on 8-D's using 5-Why, Fishbone Diagram, etc.
- Very competitive benefits package available
- Local candidates preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.