Permanent position: Electrical Engineer needed at a leading MEP company located in Rockville, MD. Possible relocation assistance. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Develop and document system designs from concept plans and technical design criteria and interprets and utilizes information set forth in basis of design as well as information gathered from users, project partners, field surveys, and code research.
- Design electrical building systems
- BSEE or BSAE required.
- 2+ years of electrical engineering experience with complex facilities such as healthcare, higher ed, data centers, labs, government building etc.
- Fundamental knowledge of building systems such as fire protection, HVAC, mechanical, plumbing/piping, electrical, technology, instrumentation andcontrols, process or lighting systems.
- Expertise in computer operation for engineering design programs (i.e. Revit MEP, AutoCAD, Navisworks) preferred.
- PE License or ability to become licensed.
- Comprehensive benefit package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.