Contract position: A Document Control Specialist is needed for a leader in power and automation technologies in the Raleigh, NC area. This role will assist with Quality Control of projects, proposals, packages, etc. to ensure compliance with established standards of document control and quality. No per diem available. No travel required. Rates are estimates, please indicate a specific pay rate you would like.Responsibilities for the Documentation Control Specialist
Requirements for the Documentation Control Specialist
- Maintain lists of documents, code documents, guarantee that the reviews, numbering, distribution, filing and registration are in compliance with procedures.
- Process vendor documentation for storage and record within the local document management systems.
- Create and communicate progress reports and percentage complete reports to management and Engineering specialists.
- Knowledge and understanding of CAD platforms in relation to document control and customer submittals (AutoCAD, Microstation, Bentley Substation, SolidWorks, etc.).
- Ability to operate wide format printers for assembling customer packages. Knowledge and understanding of Sharepoint.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.