Permanent position: Reliability Manager opportunity with a heavy industrial manufacturing client located in the Shreveport, LA area. This position will be responsible for implementation and continuous improvement of refinery maintenance and reliability initiatives for fixed and rotating equipment. This position is bonus eligible. Relocation is available for eligible candidates.Responsibilities for the Reliability Manager
Requirements for the Reliability Manager
- Supervise and manage the Reliability and Inspection Departments
- Ensure Inspection Department is PSM compliant with Mechanical Integrity Programs
- Participate and champion root cause investigations for equipment failures and apply lessons learned
- Implement reliability initiatives to improve equipment reliability throughout the facility.
- Utilize reliability tools, analytics, failure evaluations, and cost analysis to improve reliability of rotating equipment systems
- Maintain knowledge with developments in the fixed equipment field and recommend improvements to current practices.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering technology
- Approximately 10 or more years of mechanical integrity experience in a refining, chemical, petroleum or related industry
- Hands-on experience in heavy industrial settings
- Experience with one or more formal root cause analysis methodologies
- Familiarity with Reliability Centered Maintenance
- Experience with PSAIM software for equipment history and inspection data collection and analysis is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.