Permanent position: Maintenance Manager needed for a client located just North of Cincinnati. Tier 1 automotive supplier that is experiencing major growth. Must have a strong background in automation. Salary will be based on experience.Responsibilities for the Maintenance Supervisor
Requirements for the Maintenance Supervisor
- Coordinate and plan all facility maintenance.
- Supervise and coordinate maintenance activities
- Supervise and manage all machinery improvements.
- Develop and implement predictive maintenance
- Directly supervises Team Members in the Maintenance Department
- Bachelor degree (B. S.) or equivalent from an accredited four-year college or university.
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office applications-Word and Excel and Microsoft Outlook.
- Must have basic electrical and hydraulic knowledge, mechanical aptitude, and ability to read and understand blue prints.
- Experience with PLC's, robotics and other automated equeipment.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.