Permanent position: Materials Manager needed for a client located just south of Cincinnati. This is a high level role in a growing organization. Salary will be based on experience.Responsibilities for the Materials Manager
Requirements for the Materials Manager
- Coordinate production and shipping schedules.
- Maintain production by controlling inventory and supplies.
- Coordinate and monitor all incoming and outgoing materials for production.
- Monitor inventory levels.
- Bachelors degree
- Experience in purchasing.
- Experience with ERP and SAP.
- Experience in the automotive industry.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.