Contract position: A Project Manager for a manufacturing company considered one of the world's leading innovators in materials science are needed in the Painted Post, NY area. This position is responsible for the ensuring the project's compliance with schedule, cost, safety, and other project specific deliverables such as those associated with product quality. No per diem is available. Some travel may be required. 5% travel or less required.Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Provide guidance to subordinates to achieve goals in accordance with established policies.
- Identify and drive key decisions for such things as design, schedule, spending, vendor selection, etc.
- Plan and direct schedules and budgets. Responsible for the project's cost control and spending approval, this includes change order approval and scope change management.
- Bachelor's degree in any technical field with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Conflict resolution, problem resolution and priority setting. Must have good time management skills, able to deal with multiple priorities.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.