Permanent position: Our client is looking for a Supply Chain Manager in the Western Suburbs of Chicago, IL. This Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for all inbound/outbound freight out of the facility including international shipments. The Supply Chain Manager will also be responsible for coordinating regular cycle counts and a physical inventory. This is a direct hire opportunity and can start immediately.Responsibilities for the Supply Chain Manager
Requirements for the Supply Chain Manager
- Guide and manage the day to day operations of the warehouse team to ensure product assembly, shipping and handling.
- Will oversee the safe receipt, storage, retrieval and timely dispatch of product.
- This position ensures productivity targets are met and supports the development of the Assembly and Shipping/Handling teams through ongoing coaching and mentoring.
- Minimum of 5 years of extensive overall experience in Supply Chain and Operations.
- It would be a plus if you have successfully completed a post secondary education in Business with consideration in Supply Chain or Purchasing.
- You must have the ability to effectively communicate to various levels of customers, engineering and management audiences.
- You must have strong technical competency and accuracy.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Profit Sharing, 401K, and PTO.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.