Contract position: A Project Manager is needed for an American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products in the Redmond, WA area. This position will work on a team that designs, builds, and operates the software, hardware, computing platform, and networking technologies that power all of the company's services. No per diem available. 50% travel throughout the U.S.Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Scope, track, and drive execution of deployment projects for industrial automation solutions at Google locations. Document deployment requirements for automation projects.
- Create task breakdown and plan project execution. Document cost estimates for deployment efforts.
- Work with vendor partners and site management to ensure successful deployment of automation solutions. Provide regular updates on project status.
- At least 3 years of experience with installation, testing, maintenance and deployment of automation systems, automated guided vehicles, material handling equipment or robotic work cells.
- Experience with Creo, Solidworks, Windchill, EPDM, AutoCAD and the ability to read electrical schematics and instrumentation diagrams.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.