Permanent position: Large manufacturer northwest of Chicago seeks a Production Supervisor to be responsible for providing daily work direction while ensuring that safety, product quality, and productivity are the focus for all area hourly employees. Join a large plant which is part of a strong company with multiple locations. Permanent direct-hire opportunity with competitive pay and great benefits. Responsibilities for the Production Supervisor
Requirements for the Production Supervisor
- Utilize process control and continuous improvement initiatives to improve process, product consistency, and product quality.
- Assign and check work to ensure a quality product is produced on time in accordance with established processes and quality standards.
- Creating and maintaining a positive and productive work environment for all employees.
- Bachelors or Associates degree in Engineering or Business Administration.
- Three plus years supervisory experience in manufacturing.
- Experience with CNC machining.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Full benefits, 401k, relocation assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.