Contract position: We are searching for a Lab Technician in Apopka, FL to work at the world's leading beverage manufacturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last a year. Responsibilities for the Laboratory Technician
Requirements for the Laboratory Technician
- Perform sample preparation for subsequent HPLC-MS and/or GC-MS analysis
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative testing of raw materials and finished goods
- Perform safety data sheet (SDS) testing (e.g. flash point, corrosivity) per approved protocols as assigned.
- Adhere to established standards operating procedures and best practices when performing all testing.
- Maintain chemical inventory list
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Science, Chemistry or Biology.
- Ability to analyze ingredients, syrups, beverages, concentrates or other substances using laboratory instruments.
- Experience in a lab environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.