Permanent position: Project Engineer needed for a custom equipment manufacturer in South Metro Atlanta, GA. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience engineering custom capital equipment or machinery. Will also have strong attention to detail with ability to manage projects. Job duties include mechanical design and machinery layout. Local candidates able to commute South of the Atlanta airport are desired. This is a growing company with excellent benefits.Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Develop machinery for industrial settings including BOM and detailed assembly drawings.
- Supports any technical issues that arise with suppliers during fabrication.
- Team player able to work with other engineers, field support team and customers.
- 10-15% domestic travel
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering from and ABET accredited school
- 5 years of experience in tool, machine or component mechanical design.
- AutoCad 2D/3D, Inventor 3D or proven proficiency in another 3D cad tool
- Capital equipment deign experience.
- Experience with cost estimating, proposal generation, and field sales support a plus
- Excellent company benefits include medical, dental, PTO, 401k
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.