Permanent position: Our client, a nation-wide engineering firm, is seeking candidates for a Transportation Engineer with Roadway design experience, to be based out of their Tampa, FL, location. Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering and at least 5 years' experience in Roadway Design. Salary Range for this position is $75k/yr.-$100k/yr., depending on experience.Responsibilities for the Transportation Engineer
Requirements for the Transportation Engineer
- Deliver project scope within budget and schedule
- Provide design expertise for civil infrastructure and transportation facilities including urban roadways, rural highways, and interchanges
- Oversee development of all aspects of plans including plan/profile sheets, cross sections, typical sections, construction details, storm sewer, construction staging, quantities, and special provisions
- Prepare miscellaneous documents such as pavement design reports, environmental documents, agency coordination and cost estimates
- Collaborate with other project managers, engineers and technicians
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- 5 years of relevant experience (roadway design, civil infrastructure, etc.)
- Preferred Experience with Geopak, InRoads, OpenRoads, and/or AutoCAD Civil3D.
- Company sponsored benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.