Permanent position: Our client, a national engineering firm, is seeking qualified candidates for an open Electrical Engineer in their Nashville, TN, office. 5+ years experience in engineering & design of building electrical systems and an active PE License is required. Salary range is $80k/yr.-$120k/yr. depending on experience. Relocation assistance is available for well-qualified candidates.Responsibilities for the Electrical Design Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Design Engineer
- Design and production of electrical power, lighting and miscellaneous low-voltage systems in commercial, mixed-use, industrial, healthcare, residential and specialty facilities
- Communicate directly with owners, architects, contractors, power companies, other design professionals and building officials.
- BSEE or higher.
- Minimum of 5 years of electrical design experience.
- Must possess an electrical PE license.
- Strong working knowledge of electrical building systems (power, lighting, fire protection systems, CCTV, building access, etc.).
- Company sponsored benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.