Contract position: Immediate Need in Brooklyn Park MN for a Sr Quality Engineer to provide engineering support in the development and maintenance of the company's quality system. This is a contract position expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Responsible for practicing and assisting in ensuring company wide compliance with the Quality System procedures and requirements and lead the development of quality plans, CAPAs, supplier qualifications and support verification and validations.
- Coordinate inspection related activities in support of other departments' functions and requirements including performing inspections or tests of purchased parts
- Adhere to design control procedures, general safety rules, company policies and procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices, and FDA regulations including the qualification and implementation of Document Changes Notices involving product or process changes
- Manage the Complaint System including completion of product evaluations and investigations, ensure Complaints are evaluated and closed in a sufficient manner
- Monitor and support calibration and maintenance of all test equipment and fixtures and operation of equipment
- BS in Engineering (Quality Engineer) or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of quality experience in Medical Device
- Supplier quality experience
- Experience with electromechanical components (PCBAs, cables, etc)
- Vision system programming experience preferred
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.